Friday, June 20, 2008

Edmund here...

Yoyo... This is just some of my favourites...

B: Were you in Matrix...?
G: No. Why?
B: Ohhh... Because I thought you were The One...

B:Were you in Lord of The Rings...?
G:Nope. Why?
B:Ohhh... Coz i thought you were My Precious...

B:I lost my number, can i have yours...?

B:If I were lost in a jungle, I wouldn't look for a compass but for you...

(In a pub)
B: Hi there, I had to come over here I apologize...
G:Huh...?
B: Coz you're the most outstanding gal here...

B:Do you want a raisin...?
G:No...
B:Ok how about a date then...?

B:Hey I just realized this, but you look alot like my next girlfriend...

B:Are your legs tired, because you've been running through my mind all day long...

B:Hello, I'm a thief, and I'm here to steal your heart...

B:Is your last name Gillete...?
G:Why?
B: Coz you're the best a man can get...

Oh and for the 1-night stand...

B:Are you free tonight...? Or will it cost me...?

B:Hey baby, you must be a light switch, coz every time I see you, you turn me on...!

Hahaz... Guess it's enough... =))

No comments: